Hi [insert supervisor’s name],
As part of a plan to continue to invest in my own professional development, I’ve come across this two-day digital marketing boot camp course from Marketing Nice Guys. It’s really comprehensive and covers 12 different digital marketing topics that will definitely add to my professional knowledge of the field. What I like about it:
- Practical Skills: The course will cover the tactics used by other companies in various channels to effectively improve ROI and overall performance. Learning from real success stories means we’ll be able to save time and money in figuring out what works. I think it will also give us some new ideas to test so we can maximize our revenue/performance.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: The course includes different strategic approaches to each marketing channel, depending on industry type. Marketing Nice Guys uses a best-practice framework that covers everything from planning and approach to implementation and optimization used in both B2B and B2C. I think taking the course will also help me get a different perspective on our own approach to engaging and attracting customers.
- 12 Core Topics: I like that the boot camp covers a broad category of areas, including
- Audience research
- Digital analytics and KPIs
- Website design and development
- Content marketing
- Video marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Paid search
- Paid display and native advertising
- Mobile and emerging technologies
The cost of the two-day virtual event is $899 per person, and is broader and cheaper than the standard American Marketing Association courses. There are no travel costs for the virtual event either so it’s just the standard rate.
Thank you for your consideration and I hope we can discuss more this week!